February 2, 2009

My Obsession with Comments

Why am i so obsessed with seeing comments from readers, is it reassure myself that iam not the only jobless one reading my own blabbering. The only benefit of me checking the comment section of each post again and again is increasing the number of visitors to the blog. But that justification has also been stuffed into the dustbin after one of my geeky computer expert friend explained that one IP will be counted only once in a day.

So why am i looking forward to comments and reviews, i need to be reassured that iam not wasting too much of time worthlessly, interested in getting expert reviews and comments that might help me improve and correct. Basically it could give me a reason to write on and on. So many of you would be thinking thank God if we don't comment this looser will stop this, no it might slow me but nothing can stop me from posting my thoughts and ramblings. I don't care about the content of the comment, disheartening, criticizing, motivating, ridiculing or about the spelling and grammar involved. As long as it has got to do something with the post or its content, i will be happy.

I have read about this street artist who writes a story in a minute about any topic you give him, like that iam interested to write about any topic you give me, it will surely help me avoid a lot of thinking job which iam evidently not good at. So hopefully now atleast some of you will start commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment