December 2, 2008

The cry of a Victim


The merciless killing, the endless deaths,
Where is this heading and who is doing all the final calls.
When will this brutality end, when will the innocence stop being crucified,
When will the gun shots and bomb blasts stop their scary roars?

I did not do you any harm to be killed so brutally,
I dont even know your name or the place you come from.
Someone might be waiting for me didn’t you know,
Where will you hide all this anger and curses thrust on you?

I could have been someone you dearly loved ,
Your mother, father or lovely wife, don’t you recognize me ?
I could have been your unborn son or the brother you lost,
Or still someone who loved the world and the life to live.

Where will you bury all this curses, the anger and despair?
Will you be able to sleep a night without a single nightmare?
Even hell will forbid your entry, coz your sin is too much to punish,
You will suffer forever for this inhuman torture and gore.

I had a dream to follow and a destiny to fullfill,
You cut short my path with a stray bullet and a fierce sharpnel.
You broke my castle which was still in the air, the dream that never was,
You killed a thousand dreams and a million hopes with yet another empty blast.

I died a merciless death, a miserable way to die for any mortal,
What did I do to deserve this ruthless revenge my slayer.
I didn’t even know your name or the color of your flag,
I was just there by destiny when you wielded your cruel plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment