March 21, 2009

Dream Readers Nightmare

Away for a week without any posts, don't blame me, iam out of ideas and there isn't any news inspiring enough to write about. So i have decided to go into more personal and ordinary aspects of life. To write about everyday happenings, that does not look interesting to any of us.
I happen to be a good dreamer, not the visionary kind, but a fortunate one with the ones in between long naps and short slumbers. I have had really strange dreams and happen to remember many of them. It is said that dreams are the results of failed hopes and aspirations, visualisations of what could have been or what things could end up to be.

I have had dreams involving famous personalities, businessmen, politicians, writers etc. I tend to discuss them with my unfortunate friends and hence i tend to retain some memory of what little i remember. Of having important one to one meeting with Industrial heavy weights, on giving sensitive political advices to upcoming political leaders. And then i wake up with the feeling of having conquered the world. I have had my share of strange meaningless dreams too, waking up shaken and bewildered out of a nightmare.

If any of you have read about dreams and dreaming you would have come across a phenomena called lucid dreaming, a dream where you can take control of your surroundings. I believe i have had one or two lucid dreams too, where i flew like superman and rescued damsels in distress. The only problem with this fascination with dreams is that you tend to sleep more. Because you can dream only when you sleep, and you try to perfect and improve the visions.

Another regular dream i have is of people running behind me hehehe, i don't know why, it always involves a chase scene with me escaping narrowly. I hope one day science grows up to the challenge and devices ways to record dreams and influence dreaming in a positive therapeutical way. And then there are these erotic dreams with beautiful damsels all over me and unfortunately they dont happen often and i remember very little of them too. hehehe

Eventually i will dream of blogging and writing interesting posts which are read by thousands of eager readers awaiting my every word. hehehhe this looks most likely to happen in my dream only so let it remain so. If anyone can suggest topics that will be really great.

tc

No comments:

Post a Comment