November 15, 2008

Why Blog ?




This is a question i have asked myself before starting this blog a couple of times. To make things worse i have a habit of deleting a blog over and again and don't be surprised that this is my third blog and fourth if i eventually delete this after writing all these crap. this will give you a vague idea about my unending dilemmas and confused character. so lets come back to the point Why Blog, before that let me give you a brief history of this blog name and the title you see above, this title has been inspired by (Anu Malik fame) i.e. copied from a friends original and brilliant idea. so that solves the copy right issues involved in my blogging.

What to Expect ?

to my prospective blog readers i will hopefully give you a regular update of all the interesting data i come across the web, unending inspirational materials, interesting facts, theories, creative plagiarism etc etc. hopefully i will also give you an insight into my day to day hypocrisy which i believe will be experienced by some of you at some point of time. If you are lucky you will not have to bear with all the failed poems (cat is rat, rat is bat type), stories without theme and motive, i will pray you will not have to come across that in this life. As i am a self confessed ad buff you will be able to see what i like, what inspires me what could have been done better etc. etc. so in short this will be a journal of all the things or at least some of the things that goes through this hollow brain. MAY GOD SAVE YOU ALL !!!!!

2 comments: